What's your portable carpet cleaning machine of choice?

Discussion in 'Porty Power' started by Kipp, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Name:
    John Sheridan

No down side to the T Rex Jr. other then it's downsized. I'd actually prefer to have a T Rex Jr. over my T Rex for apartments and furnished houses.

2. Michael's Kleen Green

Michael's Kleen Green FatCat Member

Name:
    michael madison
    would a Mytee Hogg booster be a good idea and investment with the portable ltd 5 and a T rex jr. More suction and faster drying times for larger commercial jobs and easier access through residential cleaning ? Does that sound about right? would it give me more efficiency completing jobs?

3. Johnny Bravo

Name:
    John Sheridan

I tried the ETM route in the past. What I discovered is it was not feasible for me. IK had to run a generator to run 4 vacuum motors and my rotary. I also ran propane for heat. I'd stick with the portable and the rotary. Save up your money and buy a truck mount later on.

Michael's Kleen Green likes this.
  4. Michael's Kleen Green

Michael's Kleen Green FatCat Member

Name:
    michael madison
    Yup Johnny, I kinda did the homework on that also and seen where it just took too many other things to get the job done, a generator, propane heater,etc. I figured the extras were running up my cost for equipment and it would be best for a portable!! You're right, I can wait and save on the TM. Good advice. Thanks bro

5. Johnny Bravo

Name:
    John Sheridan

Good decision!

Michael's Kleen Green likes this.
  6. 10BucksARoom

10BucksARoom FatCat Noob

I've been using the Cross American Jaguar 8.4 for the past 2 years, excellent machine,800psi,have run Hoses out to 175' ,no loss of power. I run it off my Generator,leave it in my van,not a fan of taking it in and out of the van.For Heat I have the Mytee I believe its called Hot Box,I run that off the custys electric in the house,blows breakers now and then.