Victory! My office manager and me completed the 26 day detox

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Robert Atlas, May 29, 2015.

1. Robert Atlas

Robert Atlas Entrepreneur

Name:
    Robert Atlas
    My office manager Kim and I completed a 26 day detox program with the www.greensmoothiegirl.com challenge. Last month I wanted to give Kim a little bonus because she has worked hard and done a great job on multiple levels. So I was gonna give her a couple hundred dollars or I asked if she would like to do this 26 day challenge. She was up to the task! The agreement was I would pay for both of us to sign up it cost about 250 for 2 people. I would also pay for all the organic food and we would make a kitchen area in the back of our shop. We bought a ninja blender and stocked the fridge. We would meet Saturday mornings and shop for the next week of the challenge. We spent about 700.00 in food for the 26 days. We are on the last day of the challenge and we have both lost 14 lbs each and are feeling great. I also went and bought some weights and a treadmill for the back of the shop. Now my other workers are lifting weights as well. We are a team and working together is fun! The group seems to be inspired and eating more healthy! I feel great and want to loose 7 more lbs and I will be at fighting weight!

freemind and fencerider like this.
  2. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay FatCat Member

I think its great, and I am not a paranoid person who lives in fear, but weight lifting injuries are common.

What happens if one of your employees gets injuries on premises using your equipment?

3. Robert Atlas

Robert Atlas Entrepreneur

Name:
    Robert Atlas
    They are not heavy weights and there is a sign use at your own risk!

freemind and Art Vandelay like this.
  4. Carpet-Rx of Louisville

Carpet-Rx of Louisville Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Tonya got me one of those ninja blenders. I haven't used it yet. I was thinking strawberries and ice cream but I don't think that's what it's for. :)
    Congrats on the weight loss!!!

Robert Atlas likes this.