Trying to become Yelp Elite.

Discussion in 'Online Directories & Coupon Companies' started by Torrey W, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Torrey W

Torrey W Syndicated Entrepreneur

Name:
    Torrey Whitaker
    image.png It started as a hobby one day as I sat in a restaurant and thought I'd like to leave them a good review since the meal was amazing. Sitting across from my partner (different biz) I asked him if he was on Yelp so he could also leave one.

We did and then it became a bit of a race to leaving quality and honest reviews on every business we come in contact with. In fact we are even adding businesses to the Yelp platform when they listed.

Brandon, my partner, already achieved Yelp Elite status. He was posting constantly.

Any who, if you look it up there's a whole underworld of Yelp elite people running around fighting for "duke and duchess" status and even the coveted "King" status of each city!
    It's crazy.

There are parties and grand openings available to Elite status yelpers only and totally free swag events. It seems some cities much more than others, like in Cali for sure.

I've also multiple times subtly let it be known that I was eating somewhere becuause I was looking them up on Yelp, and got noticeably better service or free extras..

Just something I figured I'd share! Lol

If your on there let's link up. Here's my profile. image.png

Johnny Bravo and fencerider like this.
  2. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Name:
    John Sheridan
    I've already posted over 150 reviews on Yelp.

3. Torrey W

Torrey W Syndicated Entrepreneur

Name:
    Torrey Whitaker
    Wow. Man hook a brother up with a review!