Something in the AIR...

Discussion in 'Sales Mastery' started by Carpet-Rx of Louisville, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Carpet-Rx of Louisville

Carpet-Rx of Louisville Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

I talked to David Hart, inventor of the RamAir Duct Cleaning System today, and they've come out with another mind blowing piece of equipment that I can't wait to try!

As some of you may know, Id rather watch a video about something than read about it, so for you like-minded lazy readers, here are a few, very short videos about Air Duct Sanitizing:

If any of you guys want to get into air duct cleaning, don't be scared! It's super easy. Call or text me and Id be glad have a conversation with you about it. I get about 2 or 3 calls a month from people who are on the fence about this service. I even spoke with a guy who lives 20 min away from me today, who owns a heating and air business, and is interested in this system to add to the value of his business.

You can even start out cleaning dryer vents only, until you gain more confidence. But that won't take long at all. Utilize your carpet cleaning customer base as your built in advertising demographic, and go make that $$$$$

2. fencerider

fencerider Entrepreneur

How much is decent to good setup?

3. Carpet-Rx of Louisville

Carpet-Rx of Louisville Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Only around a grand to $1500ish if you already have a truckmount.
    You should be making around $300-$500 per job with this service, and even more on bigger jobs.
    Everywhere i go, I find myself checking out the air vent covers to see if they're caked with dust and looking up at the ceiling fans and other surfaces for dust, as well as filtration lines around the edges of the carpet. I can't help it. I do this at restaurants, dentist office, pretty much anywhere I go.

4. freemind

freemind Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Huh.... I wonder how many of those Anthony has?