Realtor Email

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Bicc, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Bicc

Bicc FatCat Entrepreneur

Name:
    Allen Mckinney
    Anyone have a sweet letter they send out to realtors to promote their company? If so, lets see them!

2. Bicc

Bicc FatCat Entrepreneur

Name:
    Allen Mckinney
    Well this thread I created sucked. But...here is an email I tweaked the other day. I was targeting a large real estate. We are already in the door doing a ton of work for the rental department so I decided to send this to the real estate department. Feel free to tell me it sucks or use it and tweak it for your own use. Will be testing it out...having my office peeps send it out this week.

Why Realtors & Property Managers Prefer Brighter Image Carpet Care

After providing our services to a lovely property manager at Townsend for several months now we would love to offer our services to you as well if you should ever need them! Before I get into our spill of what we have to offer….please feel free to research our company. Simply Google “Brighter Image Carpet Care”. We are Veteran owned and family operated and have been serving Fayetteville and surrounding areas for over 3 decades. We would love the opportunity to provide you with our services for years to come. Does your company love donuts? Then you will love our Realtor Donut Appreciation day! Call for details!

If the donuts were not enough…here is more :)

Have you ever had a house that was a fabulous listing, but difficult to show because the carpets were a mess? Do the dark lines around the edge of the room, dents where old furniture used to sit, stains, or pet odors sound familiar? The way the carpets look can be an immediate turn off and suggest that a home hasn't been properly maintained to a potential buyer...and we all know in Real Estate, you never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Why Real Estate Agents Prefer us over anyone else:

We can be trusted to provide quality service, have great savings programs for agents, are professional and prompt, we guarantee all of our work, and understand how much is on the line when working with your properties and your clients! After working with some of the areas top agents for years, we understand what's most important to YOU! We take our clients jobs very seriously and understand that when we are on site that we are representing your professional image. It is our desire to not only maintain your professional image, but to ENHANCE IT!

Can you provide references?

Absolutely! We have worked with agents from Townsend, Aaims, ReMax, Peachtree, Homeowners and many other agencies. Please call or email us for more details.

My name is Chuck Norris(heheheh) and I am the owner of Brighter Image Carpet Care. We are reaching out to local Real Estate Agents to offer our services if you should ever need them. If you are looking for a professional service to represent you in the best possible way then give us a call today! We ask you to please do a quick Google search of our company and you will quickly learn our reputation of pleasing our clients means everything to us and would love to be able to provide you with our cleaning services. We offer a full comprehensive cleaning package for your clients looking to spruce up their home before selling. We offer...

-Professional Truckmounted Carpet Cleaning

-Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning

-Filtration line removal along baseboards

-Professional Interior House Cleaning

-Subcontracted Pressure Washing w/ DCS of Fayetteville

-Subcontracted Pest Exterminating w/ Eco Advantage

Over the years we have realized how much of a headache it is when someone is selling a home and has to call 3 or 4 companies to take care of all the tasks listed above. Being a military veteran myself, I have had to deal with this many times...which is why we have teamed up with other local professionals to offer an all inclusive service.

All work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee...if at any time during the first 15 days you or your client is not happy with any of the work completed we will come back and fix it for FREE.

To learn more about this service please visit http://brighterimagecarpet.com/move-in-move-out-cleaning/

So what’s the catch? Nothing...no catch…no gimmick no games. In fact, we would love to clean 1 room absolutely FREE to showcase our quality of work. The dirtier the carpet the better! Simply give us a call when you have a property that needs some TLC.

If you would like to learn more about our services and what we have to offer, you can reach us by calling 1-800-sexy-time or send us an email to contact@brighterimagecarpet.com

Respectfully Submitted,

My name blah blah blah

Brighter Image Carpet Care