I'm here to call all you guys out right now.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Johnny Bravo, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Name:
    John Sheridan
    Police, Sheriff, Highway Patrol Pizza Challenge

I'm challenging all of you to go their local police station and drop off a nice hot pizza to let them know we all don't hate them. I brought my wife with me as well as let them copy my drivers license info, with the receipt for the pizzas, so they could call and confirm that I just bought them. The pizza place knows me too.
    Any ways they were very happy to get some nice hot pizza. So the challenge is on. Thanks Johnny Sheridan
    Click on the link for the video.

http://www.thejohnnyonthespot.com/police-sheriff-highway-patrol-pizza-challenge/

AndyB and Scott Warrington like this.
  2. Scott Warrington

Scott Warrington FatCat Entrepreneur

Many years ago, I owned a pizza restaurant. I took the police and firemen free pizza. But I had ulterior motives. I thought it would be good for business.

Nice going Johnny. Did any of them recognize you from the old mugs shots?

Johnny Bravo likes this.
  3. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Name:
    John Sheridan

All kidding aside, I provided them with my ID in hopes of making them more comfortable about eating it. I even offered to eat any piece out of each box they asked me to. I'm afraid they'll run me and end up throwing out my pizza. :(

Even if they do that I'm hoping others here will take this and run with it showing our support for the police.

Scott Warrington likes this.