If you need me professionally

Discussion in 'Water Damage/Fire Restoration' started by aspenedelen, Dec 15, 2013.

1. aspenedelen

aspenedelen FatCat Player

My information is below if you need any professional expertise with a project you are working on. All I ask is that you have moisture readings, equipment, photos, etc ready when you call or text or mms text.

Text or call 24/7 but if you call me after 10pm please make sure it is a true emergency as I have a wife who gets up at 4:15, a three year old and a 12 week old and when they wake up from phone calls at midnight or 2am they are not happy campers.

605.670.1023 is my direct mobile

Kipp and 212.0 like this.
  2. Kipp

Kipp Syndicated Entrepreneur

Man, I could have really used your number last night...got up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and spilled my glass of water all over the kitchen floor...it was quite a mess, but I extracted as much water as I could then I got 5 airmovers on it immediately and put a zip wall around it....pretty sure I got it under control but it would have been nice to call you and have you coach me through it.

3. aspenedelen

My son did the same thing a few nights ago and lucky for me I have 22 dehus and 100 air movers. The house is getting back to normal somewhat.

4. 0331grunt

0331grunt FatCat Player

I will have to add this to my phone list! Thanks! I just finished up drying out the County Services Building and created a new cheerleader form the adjuster as he loved my professionalism and work. The only thing that I hate is that I don't have any scrubbers. This affected three levels and really needed some! Couldn't even find any to rent... Guess I know what is on my list of needs this year!

Kipp likes this.
  5. Steve Toburen

Steve Toburen FatCat Entrepreneur

That is a VERY generous offer, Anthony!

Steve

PS I feel your pain!
    By happy coincidence I was reading about the HEPA 1000 today. Right at a six day Exactimate pay back and then it is all gravy! And a MUCH safer workplace.

6. 212.0

212.0 Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Name:
    Ty Cranmore
    Your fearless restoration moderator is out as we speak making a mold loss his bitch! Better start begging for pics and info!

Please get some killer pics @aspenedelen

fencerider likes this.
  7. aspenedelen

Loving it!

212.0 likes this.
  8. Beeks

Beeks FatCat Noob

you're a good man!

9. aspenedelen

That means a lot! Like i said, call whenever you want and i'll be more than happy to help you out.

I do have a tendency to ramble (as you probably noticed) as i am passionate with how I do water mitigation work.

Beeks likes this.
  10. Steve Toburen

Steve Toburen FatCat Entrepreneur

I agree.

Steve

PS Just don't ask Anthony about about his latest travels unless you have a couple of hours to spare.

11. aspenedelen

Thanks Steve, I appreciate the compliment!

My son, Oscar, has traveled with me to all 50 States before he turned three. That in itself is a pretty big, albeit halfway worthless feat as he won't remember 99.9% of the travels.

I've got the memories as a father though.

212.0 and TimMagaw like this.