Have you guys heard of Pro-Posal?

Discussion in 'Sales Mastery' started by Dave Carroll, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Dave Carroll

Dave Carroll FatCat Member

Name:
    Dave Carroll
    I've been using Pro-Posal for about 6 months now and it's helped my business in ways I can't even start to explain.

Pro-Posal is saving me at least 10 hors a week in my residential and commercial bidding process. It's so quick and easy to use, my 5 year old nephew can use the program.

Here's a link to their site , check it out

Www.Closethejob.com

Here's another link to a review page the guys had going on over at WCRA so you can see some feed back from other users.

http://windowcleaningresource.com/v...-cost-you-money-software-makes-you-money.html

Has anyone here had the chance to check out Pro-Posal for doing their estimates or follow ups?

2. TheEyeball

TheEyeball Friend of the Ladies

Name:
    Ross Trittipo
    If you can't explain how it helped your business then I'd say that's a bad sign.

Look, I don't know that we have a problem with you pimping your product here, but just be upfront about it please.

What is your relationship to and/or ownership stake of Pro-posal?

3. Dave Carroll

Dave Carroll FatCat Member

Name:
    Dave Carroll
    My name is Dave Carroll and I own and operate Lions Share Maintenance an dLions Share Surface Cleaning based out of Minneapolis,MN

I created Pro-Posal back in September after not being able to find a program to meet my needs for creating bids and reminding me to follow up on all the bids I sent. After about 2 months into the development, the team I was working with and I decided to release the product publicly. We went live back in Feb at the NOLA pressure washing convention.

My goal here is to get some of you guys here on FatCat and the carpet cleaning industry to give the trial a shot and see if it's something that can help your business.

Best contact info for me is info@LSmain.com or directly at (612)360-6131

If ANY of you guys could use a boost in your close rate, or would like to try something thst will save you a ton of time each week, just post here, shoot me a pm/e mail, or give me a call and we can get you all set up

Setting up your account takes less then 3 minutes and can be done after registering for your free trial at www.CloseTheJob.com