Currahee Cleaning Services

Discussion in 'Business Directory' started by Matt30577, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Matt30577

Matt30577 FatCat Member

Name:
    Matt Wood

Currahee Cleaning Services
    2483 E Silver Shoals Road
    Toccoa, GA 30577

http://www.curraheecleaningservices.com/

Phone: 706-491-7530

One of the best carpet cleaning businesses in Northeast Georgia.

Currahee Cleaning Services has been in business in Toccoa, Ga since 2002. I, Matt Wood, moved in Toccoa myself in 1992 and grew up here. My wife and immediate family is also local here and is well known to the area. When I bought my business license, I went to get certified in the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration) on cleaning carpet just so I could back my services up with a full refund guarantee if not satisfied. I carry a $300,000 liability insurance policy behind my services for obvious reasons also. My services of Cleaning carpet, upholstery, tile and grout, and Water Damage extraction and restoration are powered by a 25 hp gasoline engine, creating the most heat needed to not only clean, but sanitize and deodorize the carpet and upholstery. It's not just the heat that gets the benefits of this high powered machine. This machine also powers a very strong vacuum motor to extract almost all of the water that's being used to do the cleaning, therefore increasing the speed of how fast the carpet dries, preventing any chance of mold or mildew growing, unlike the little rental that gets sold at your local grocery store.

van.png

fencerider likes this.