Corporate carpet care

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Robert Atlas, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Robert Atlas

Robert Atlas Entrepreneur

Name:
    Robert Atlas
    pretty cool situation happened over the last few days. Because we are a IICRC firm and because if the Grace of God and the reputation we have built over the last 5 years we were contacted by this company who has very large corporate accounts with companies like BofA, Fidelity and many other large names. They need a strategic partnership with a reputable local company. They Have 300k of carpet cleaning here in AZ. They flew out and interviewed us to do the work. It's night time maintenance carpet cleaning in banks and such. I'm having a 2nd interview tomorrow to see if we can land the plane on a deal. I don't know if it's all gonna work out but just cool because I've been thinking about hiring a second crew for night time work. I like the idea of making money while I'm sleeping.

Torrey W likes this.
  2. Torrey W

Torrey W Syndicated Entrepreneur

Name:
    Torrey Whitaker
    What a deal.

I've done some banks after hours. I was actually shocked how not secure the bank is... Just a regular key to open the door and that's it! They lock the vault and leave you be.

And with a cimex or crb encap cleaning, you can offer a extra level of security for them by not leaving doors open and unlocked at night. Quick dry times too.

Or same tools can be a sales ploy for call centers like the one we do for a security alarm company that never closes. They have staff 24/7/365.

We clean right up to the chair they sit in!

freemind and Robert Atlas like this.
  3. Torrey W

Torrey W Syndicated Entrepreneur

Name:
    Torrey Whitaker
    How did they find you Robert? Google?

4. TheEyeball

TheEyeball Friend of the Ladies

Name:
    Ross Trittipo
    Awesome Robert! Hope you land it!

5. Carpet-Rx of Louisville

Carpet-Rx of Louisville Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Youre totally gonna get it.

6. Robert Atlas

Name:
    Robert Atlas
    Yeah they found us on line and then that begn the research for them. They only hire IICRC companies so that helped too. It's all the small/big affiliate relationships we have with people like the local chamber, BBB, and so on that helps your social and business proof that helps you to stand out.

7. Robert Atlas

Name:
    Robert Atlas
    Corporate care flew out to meet with me to talk about a contract and we have a phone meeting today!

freemind and TheEyeball like this.