Church Email

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Bicc, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Bicc

Bicc FatCat Entrepreneur

Name:
    Allen Mckinney
    So below is the email I just blasted to over 20 churches in my local area. I was bored...I know its not great but it worked. I scheduled 6 churches off of this email. Now hopefully the members will take advantage of my offer as well. I have postcards and business cards that will be handed out at each church next Sunday.

Good Morning,

My name is Allen McKinney and I am the owner of Brighter Image Carpet Care. Our company is veteran owned and family operated. We have been providing carpet and upholstery cleaning services to Fayetteville, NC and surrounding areas for almost 3 decades. I am reaching out to you to offer our services if you should ever need them. We take great pride in being a trustworthy, reliable and family oriented business. We have worked hard over the years to build the reputation we have today. Just a simple Google search of "Brighter Image Carpet Care" shows we have no negative reviews. You can visit us at www.brighterimagecarpet.com to learn more about our services as well as see our reviews. We would like to offer all members that attend your church 1 room and 1 area rug cleaned free with any purchase as well as offering a 20% discount on all services that we would provide cleaning your Church. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. You can reach our office at --- --- ---- or me personally at --- --- ----. You can also reach us by email at contact@brighterimagecarpet.com, we look forward to hearing from you and serving you for years to come!

Respectfully Submitted,
    Allen McKinney
    Brighter Image Carpet Care

2. TheEyeball

TheEyeball Friend of the Ladies

Name:
    Ross Trittipo
    6 churches scheduled from 20 emails? That's a record. I'd send out 200 of those emails and get 60 jobs. That would be at least $12k worth of work.

Bicc likes this.
  3. Tom Ingram

Tom Ingram FatCat Entrepreneur

That's excellent...

Bicc likes this.
  4. Bicc

Bicc FatCat Entrepreneur

Name:
    Allen Mckinney
    They are tentatively scheduled so will see if they follow through. Also it helps because I ended up knowing a few people from a couple offices as well as doing one of the churches years ago. So Lets say I landed 2. Not as impressive :( But I will take it all day.

5. UpFront Home Services

UpFront Home Services Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

This is a solid idea. Keep it up!

Bicc likes this.