Cardone university

Discussion in 'Sales Mastery' started by Ryan Kettering, May 2, 2015.

1. Ryan Kettering

Ryan Kettering FatCat Member

Hey guys. Just figured I'd share that I purchased Cardone University. I am going through it now and I would encourage any one that doesn't know Grant Cardone to at least listen to his free materials on YouTube and if you are inclined, grab the 10X Rule audio for about $20. This book is what really kicked my ass into gear. I feel a bit obligated to share, as it's been such a positive influence for me. But furthermore I am getting the results. I think as a "solotreprenur" it's important for us to make sure we are getting the right guidance and accountability, which can be lacking by nature of working for the most part alone.

Torrey W likes this.
  2. Torrey W

Torrey W Syndicated Entrepreneur

Name:
    Torrey Whitaker
    Man you grabbed on to Cardone more than anyone I've seen. When I first read/listened to his book the 10x rule, I was so pumped!

Let us know how you like the university package.

Ryan Kettering likes this.
  3. Ryan Kettering

Will do! I am at a point in my life where I am trying to fully commit to everything I do. It's helping me accomplish more faster. I could have dicked around and waited a long time to do it. But decided lets just get it done so I can start using now. The big excuse in my head was "but I don't have time to go through this program" but I will never have the time if I don't have the right knowledge and discipline to make the decisions that would ever allow me that time.

Torrey W likes this.
  4. Torrey W

Name:
    Torrey Whitaker
    I like it! And I hope you accomplish your goals!

5. TheEyeball

TheEyeball Friend of the Ladies

Name:
    Ross Trittipo
    So did you buy that $8k package?

6. Ryan Kettering

I did 6 months for $2200. I'm pretty confident I can get through it in the next 6 months.

7. Ryan Kettering

1 year is $4k. Idk that they sell any of the individual plans for $8

8. TheEyeball

Name:
    Ross Trittipo
    Last time I looked at it there was a super premium plus package or whatever label they put on it, and it was $7995 for a year. Maybe they adjust prices seasonally or something. I like Grant. I could do without the Scientology dogma, and I don't agree with the way he approaches family life, but he's definitely someone to listen to.

This week I start listening to The Closer's Survival Guide. Looking forward to that.

9. Ryan Kettering

Nice ya I haven't actually finished that one yet. I am aware of the Scientology thing, but from what I gather he used to "push" that more before.. But I actually only have ever heard it out of his mouth once which was on a live periscope cast and it was just a quick mention to answer a question from a viewer. Earlier this year I think they were actually doing $2200 for a year. Kinda bummed I missed out on that. But is what it is.

10. TheEyeball

Name:
    Ross Trittipo
    It's in the audio version of Sell or be Sold a LOT! He mentions Dianetics by name several times and alludes to other literature you can get for free by calling his office. I guess in the audio version he riffs and goes off the script a lot. It's probably not in the actual book. I had just watched the Going Clear documentary right before listening to Sell or be Sold and I just kept thinking "How can a guy who's this smart fall for this crap?" lol.

It's not a big deal. Just kind of makes you roll your eyes when he starts talking about it.

11. Ryan Kettering

Ok. I'll watch for it when I listen to that one. I haven't finished that audio book yet. Only completed 10X and then part of the other 2 main ones. I think he must have toned it down quite a bit now because I watch Cardone Zone and Young Hustlers every week and I haven't heard it there at all. I doubt it will be in the Cardone university at all. I've just gotten started with it and already have a list of things to do. From what I have seen just starting it it is definitely worth it, and his material/motivation has already helped me pay it off right away. It will be cool to see where I am in 6 months! Really pumped!

TheEyeball likes this.
  12. Ryan Kettering

If you want to check out the program they make a demo login for you for 1 day use if you call in.

13. Torrey W

Name:
    Torrey Whitaker
    He's into Scientology!? Lolol

Must be a fit for guys that are rich and think their ish don't stink. Like cruise...

He's a killer speaker though, so for that I like his stuff.