Best ROI marketing ive ever done! And it renders same day results!

Discussion in 'Sales Mastery' started by Torrey W, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Torrey W

Torrey W Syndicated Entrepreneur

Name:
    Torrey Whitaker
    I truly cant believe how much i enjoyed my activities today and yet i dreaded it so bad for so long...

I Finally bit the bullet and just hit the streets beating down doors on commercial buildings.
    Admittedly i was quite nervous on the inside as I rarely have to talk to someone that hasnt found me first through some sort of marketing or know who i am at all..

But after one short day i only had one guy basically tell me to scram, half a dozen people give me their info or the person who makes the decisions, but one was the honey hole!

Its a online sales company that was amazing inside. I had no idea when i walked up. The receptionist was nice and took me up after my intro on my offer for a free demo!

Estimate came out to a touch over 3k and it will be a one day job with the Cimex.

Boom!

If i can recreate this again, even just one a week... It could be a game changer.

Ryan Kettering and Brian__G like this.
  2. Torrey W

Torrey W Syndicated Entrepreneur

Name:
    Torrey Whitaker
    PS. Ross and I did this together. It was meant to be an experiment. And the results were phenominal!

I think having a second person there to help with the measuring and demo was a huge help. It ramped up our professionalism too. And ross's sport coat and amazing leather shoes dont hurt.

3. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Name:
    John Sheridan
    That's great, You two make a great team. I need to do this one day. First got to build of the courage.

4. freemind

freemind Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Awesome Torrey!

fencerider likes this.
  5. Jeff

Jeff FatCat Player

I used to do it with restaurant upholstery and it was pretty fun. And having a second person along made it so much better!

6. Jeff

Jeff FatCat Player

Some of it was a numbers game and the main thing was to introduce myself to my "neighbors" in the business community. Inevitably I would meet someone who took a liking to me or was really dissatisfied with the last guy. Id pick an area and go down the Boulevard walking in the service entrance in the back. Of course I always needed to be prepared if they wanted to get something started right away! It was pretty fun!

Johnny Bravo likes this.
  7. UpFront Home Services

UpFront Home Services Syndicated FatCat Entreprenuer

Have you been keeping up with it?